- This event has passed.
Breakthrough Storytelling Bootcamp
February 13, 2020 - February 14, 2020
Build, Tell, and Scale Your Breakthrough Story – Accelerate Visibility, Customer Acquisition, and Success
About this Event
THIS EXCLUSIVE WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN 8 TEAMS (1-3 people each) TO PROVIDE PLENTY OF 1:1 FEEDBACK AND COACHING FOR ALL TEAMS.
One of THE critical success factors in Start Up Success is building, telling and scaling your story. In this highly interactive 2 day workshop, you’ll build your BREAKTHROUGH story and learn how to implement and scale it for the highest impact.
The workshop is divided into 3 sections, Story Building, Story Telling and Story Scaling implemented over 2 days.
During these two days you will:
- Build your story using Ken Rutsky’s proven Viewpoint Story™ framework
- Develop a validation framework and strategy to test and refine your story
- Tailor your story to different audiences including buyers, market influencers, prospective employees and investors
- Define and prioritize the 3 most important deliverables tailored to your business stage and how to leverage them across all go to market channels
- Learn how to create buy-in and ownership with your extended team
By developing and implementing your breakthrough story you can:
- Achieve Message Market Fit
- Accelerate customer acquisition by 2-3x
- More quickly hit key business milestones
- Drive a more customer-centric product roadmap
- Establish category definition and leadership
- Grow next round valuation
- Energize, excite and engage your team
Who is this for:
- Founding and go to market teams in boot-strapped, seed and A-round start-up
- Organizations that have early or later signals of product market fit and need to accelerate market traction
- Teams who have struggled with getting the “story” right and aligning the team around it
- Organizations who have pivoted their product strategy and need to align the right story around that pivot
- Anyone who want to accelerate their success with awesome storytelling
“The process we went through with Ken was transformative. It crystallized the value and uniqueness of our offering to our customers in a way we never expected. It has changed not only the way we talk about our service, but the way we think about it and our priorities going forward, ” Robert Prigge, President, Jumio Corporation
Ken also does custom workshops for your larger team, company or group. Email email@example.com with your requests.