Join my practice as a part-time business manager.
Independent Contractor – Role Description – This is a 1099 Independent Contractor Position
About the job:
KJR Associates seeks a part-time contractor to act as the business manager for its growing thought leadership and consulting practice. Initial tasks may include:
- Client interfacing and scheduling on project logistics
- Managing and building the practice’s email database
- Event planning and management
- Nurturing and growing community offering and membership site
- Managing and growing of social media presence
The candidate should be computer fluent with Office, web-based applications and comfortable learning new applications and skills. Marketing and sales experience a big plus. Great independent working style and collaborative and growth mindset are required.
Commitment –Initially 30-50 hours per month, from home, with occasional face to face meetings. Consultant should bring their own computer, highly preferable to be a Mac, supplies and home Internet connection.
Pay – Commiserate to market and experience level
Inquiries – email email@example.com or call 650-868-4566
I help B2B growth company executives in
Sales, Marketing and the C-Suite to breakthrough and achieve and grow market
leadership in new and existing markets. My clients not only lead, they improve
key sales and marketing metrics like leads to revenue and opportunities to
What I Do:
• Market Leadership Strategy
• Breakthrough Messaging and Positioning for Growth Companies
• Market Leadership Training for Product Management, Product and Corporate Marketing Teams
• Strategic Go To Market Projects on area such as Pricing, Channel and Growth
• Speaking, writing and mentoring on Marketing Effectiveness and Market Leadership
I have spent 20+ years in B2B marketing roles, launching the Intel Inside broadcast co-op program in 1991 and then the Internet’s first affiliate marketing program, Netscape Now, while at Netscape from 1995-99. Since then, I’ve been CMO at several start-ups and ran Network Security Marketing at McAfee where I developed and executed a marketing strategy that grew our web security business from $60M to nearly $200M
In the 9 years of my consulting practice, my clients have generated over $6B of shareholder value through IPOs and acquisitions. In addition, several others have reached private equity valuations of $1B+.
My first book, Launching to Leading: How B2B Market Leaders Breakthrough, Lead, and Transform their Markets, published in 2017, is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and booksellers everywhere in ebook, audio book and paperback.